Your organisation can have a voice on the IADH Council to shape the future of the organisation
If you are an organisation or group with more than 10 members you can join IADH and become an allied member organisation will a full range of IADH benefits for your members:If you join IADH as an organisation your group will receive
(1) A yearly certificate of membership and an IADH member organisation logo to use on your documentation or media.
(2) Regular newsletters direct to your organisation inbox to keep you and your members informed about iADH activities and initiatives.
(3) Promotion of your societies activities and events on all of IADH Media.
(4) An international framework for your members to interact and link with like-minded individuals to enhance their careers, clinical interests, and their research and social networks
(5) Twinning opportunities with other IADH allied member organisations
(6) Access to iADH Resources eg IADH Education and Training Curricula
(4) Invitation for up to 2 IADH Council Members* with voting rights
When you join IADH as a group or organisation your own members benefit:Your own members are eligible to contact iADH for an individual IADH membership number to permit them a range of IADH benefits including :
(1) A certificate of membership and a unique membership number
(2) Inclusion in our worldwide network of like-minded members
(3) Substantial Discounts on iADH events
(4) Eligibility to apply for IADH Fellowships
(4) Eligibility to apply for IADH Research Competitions
(5) Eligibility to apply for IADH Travel Awards and Bursaries
(5) Eligibility to join IADH Research Networking Groups and Task Forces
(6) Eligibility to stand for one of IADH committees e.g. Education Committees or International Advisory Committees
(5) Eligibility to attend AGM of IADH
Contact IADH Membership Officer for details of how your organisation can join IADH and the current group membership rates ;
*GROUP MEMBERSHIP CATEGORIES
Category A1 – Group Membership for 10-60 members ( eligible for 1 voting council member)
Category A2 – Group Membership for > 60 members (eligible for 2 voting council members and eligibility to bid to host an IADH Congress)
Category B – Provisional 2 year Start-Up IADH Allied Membership is available for smaller or newly formed societies for a maximum of two years.
Contact our membership officer for more details. using the membership enquiries form below