Calling iADH Members…..
Announcing the launch of iADH Jan Andersson-Norinder travel bursary awards
Up to two bursaries of max $750 dollars each will be awarded to I order to help those with limited means to be able to travel to Dubai2018 and participate in the congress and give an oral presentation.
This bursary is designed for up those clinicians and academics who have not achieved full Professor level or equivalent high ranked status
Applications are especially invited from but not limited to iADH Members who are living in a developing economy (Ref United Nations 2014 Table C) and those who have limited financial support for attendance.
Award Inclusion Criteria
Applicant must be a current iADH member (individual or national member organisation)
Applicant must have submitted an abstract for an oral presentation at iADH2018 Dubai (bursary is subject to this being accepted for inclusion)
Closing Date March 3rd 2018
‣ Please send a cover letter including the title of your accepted abstract and stating your member country and full name to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Within your cover letter please include the following:
- supporting information which demonstrates activity related to promoting oral health for people with disabilities in your own country or evidence of translation of your research into better oral health outcomes for people with disabilities.
- details of any activities, collaboration and/or interaction with iADH within the last FIVE years
- key messages in your oral presentation and the importance of sharing these with a global audience.
- your personal and professional goals in attending the conference.
Maximum 1000 words